At Skaly Co., Ltd. (hereafter called "our company") we recognize that the protection of our customers'
personal information is one of the most important issues in our social duty as a business and strive for complete protection.
- 1. Definition of Personal Information
- Personal information designates information where a specific individual and be identified such as by their name, gender, date of birth, or address (and includes information that can easily be compared with other information so that a specific individual can be identified).
- 2. Concerning the Collection of Personal Information
- Our company collects personal information within the necessary scope to accomplish our purpose after having clearly stated the purpose for collection. Furthermore, information collection is carried out according to legal and impartial procedures.
- 3. Concerning the Purpose of Use for Personal Information
- Our company uses personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purposes of use stated below. In the event that we plan to use personal information for purposes other than those stated below, we will first obtain the prior consent of the individual.
1) Sending materials and answering inquiries for consultations and the requests of customers
2) For performing necessary processing such as for reports to the customer
3) Sending information from our company
- 4. Concerning Personal Information Management
- Our company responsibly manages personal information in an appropriate and rigorous manner and strives to prevent the leaking, destruction, falsification, or loss of collected personal information. Furthermore, our company executes thorough security measures and as a general rule we do not release personal information to third parties without the consent of the individual.
- 5. Concerning the Provision of Personal Information
- Our company will not disclose personal information or provide it to a third party except in the following situations.
1) When entrusting to a cooperating company within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
2) When consent has been given by the customer
3) When there is a provision in the ordinances of the laws on personal information protection
- 6. Concerning the Entrusting of Personal Information
- In the event that our company entrusts some or all of the handling of personal information to a third party, our company may entrust the personal information to a contractor that has concluded a non-disclosure agreement with our company.
- 7. Concerning the Release and Revision of Personal Information
- In the event that there is a request for release for personal information from the customer, our company will make a prompt release of the information. At that time, the release will not be made if the identity of the individual cannot be confirmed. In the event that there are mistakes in the personal information or that there are requests for revisions, additions, or deletions from the individual, these requests will be complied with promptly following an inquiry. At that time, the request will not be met if the identity of the individual cannot be confirmed.
- 8. Concerning Changes to the Personal Information Protection Policy
- The details of this policy may change. We strive to improve our handling of our customers' personal data so as to always maintain optimal conditions.
- 9. Inquiries
- If you have any questions concerning the handling of personal information by our company, please contact us at the following email address or phone number.
- SKALY Co., Ltd.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TEL: +81-3-6277-8740
- VORT Akasakamitsuke 7F, 3-11-15 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052 JAPAN